For Sale by Auction to be conducted at First National Real Estate Gunnedah offices @ 221 Conadilly Street Gunnedah @ 5pm on Thursday, 29/11/18. All bidders must be registered prior to bidding.
- This handy farming block is a mix of heavier soils (approx. 70%) with some light types running to ridge and partially timbered country. This is an affordable entry into this tightly held farmland, or strategic acquisition for a discerning neighbour. (Lot 38 DP 755498)
- With gently sloping farmland that has featured some prior contour bank workings, there are 2 dams and a stock & domestic bore equipped with a solar mono pump, tank & trough. Basic steel cattle yards enable mixed use of this handy block, only minutes from Mullaley village. Scope to enhance stocking capacity with further pasture development.
- 222.8 Ha of agriculture zone land, with boundary fencing in mostly sound condition & has held recent stock without any known concerns.
- Approx 5 km from Mullaley village amenities of country Pub, general store, fuel and Post Office facilities. Aprox. 40 km from Gunnedah and aprox. 60 km to Coonabarabran. Council Rates $389.07 per quarter.
- Located off Oxley Highway, via Wool Rd, with legal access to property.
Being offered Exclusive of GST. Ie. GST will be added to the successful bid price
FOR MORE INFO SMS 12359 OXLEY TO 0416 907 810